Greetings to the List from Bill Millican:

I am curious if one of my esteemed (or not) colleagues is aware of  resources that track judgments, verdicts or settlements against law firms, or coporate legal departments relevant to the mishandling of records or information? I have searched the ListServ archives and found a few, and have googled in an effort to identify others, but I am curious if there is an organization or group that tracks this type of information and then makes it available to those who might be interested.

Other members of the List may be interested in this type of information, so may I suggest that if such a resource exists, that the information be published to List. Or, if you know of a law firm (no names please) that has suffered such a result and you would like to share that information (as sort of a "don't do this", or "avoid this situtaion happening to you" type of assistance), I am pretty sure that we would like to hear that as well.

Thank you; and if you would like to contact me off-list, that would be great.

Bill Millican
Consultant
eSentio Technologies