Dear socnetters,

the deadline for submissions to the General Online Research (GOR
05) conference next spring in Zurich (Switzerland) is approaching.
The call for papers includes topcis such as social networks and the
internet. Among others we also would appreciate to have
presentations about the use of SNA techniques for the analysis of
online groups/online communities.

Please have a look at the complete call for papers at

http://www.gor.de/cfp.htm.

Deadline for the submission of abstracts is September 30. If you
have any questions feel free to send me an email.

Kind regards,
Uwe Matzat

Uwe Matzat
Sociology Section