Hello!

Just to add that those who want to access the full text of the paper of
Anghel, Toroczkai, Bassler & Korniss (Competition in social networks:
Emergence of a scale-free leadership structure and collective efficiency -
which has eventually been published in the February 6, 2004 issue of Physical
Review Letters) should visit the Condensed Matter, abstract, cond-mat/0307740
at the URL:

http://arxiv.org/abs/cond-mat/0307740

It's an interesting paper (although it seems to me that neither the
sociological nor the rational choice interpretations are fully developed).

Best,

--Moses A. Boudourides

  http://www.math.upatras.gr/~mboudour