I've often preached that a computer network is a social network, and as I
email my life away, I've started to wonder if the reverse is also true;-)

If you're of the same ilk, then you might want to join the Amer Soc
Assoc's Communication and Info Tech section.

All new student members join the section FOR FREE -- provided they are:
a) already members of the ASA itself
b) join by Sept 30.

How to join: Send me an email with your name, university affiliation.

You might even get a nifty T-shirt next ASAs.

 Barry