I have a book coming out in the middle of 2005 from Oxford University
Press, entitled Brokerage and Closure.   The publisher gave me
permission to post some chapters on my website.  If you are
interested taking a look, go to the below URL and  download whatever
interests you.  If you find an error in the text or a cite to a
manuscript recently published, please let me know.  I have some time
before the manuscript goes into production.  Thanks.  I hope you find
the material useful.  Also, some of the files are large, so I advise
using a high-speed line if you have access.  /  Ron

http://gsbwww.uchicago.edu/fac/ronald.burt/research/