Hi everybody,

I am new here and would like to ask if someone knows which theories are applied to sports diffusion, in particular to the diffusion of a sport discipline in one or more countries. I built a network of a player market through 20 years, but I could not find papers on such a topic and it is very difficult for me to use some theories.

Thanks a lot!
Laura

Laura Savoia
University of Trento
Department of Sociology and Social Research
via Giuseppe Verdi, 26
38100 Trento - Italy

tel. +39 0461 881480 / 883720
fax +39 0461 881348