I saw one leftover BROWN NODDY, a young bird, at the marina on Alligator
Pt.  I was able to approach it closely, and hope my photos turn out (no pun
intended).  This was a new, much wanted, Franklin Co. species for me.  I'm
super happy as I missed all those John saw yesterday.

A friend reported a Magnificent Frigatebird on Alligator Pt. today also.

Jack Dozier
Alligator Pt., FL