Hi all,

Observed a lone male Frigatebird over the Banana River this afternoon, just
to the west of the north side of Port Canaveral.

Also saw a Belted Kingfisher along Hwy 528 sitting on the powerline to the
north of the small relief bridge over the Banana R., just before the Kelly Park
exit I think.

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us.
When we see land as a community to which we belong,
we may begin to use it with love and respect. -Aldo Leopold