Hi all,

Had my first of the season Ovenbird at the Cape Canaveral AFS today.   Also
had a Merlin soaring by today.   A number of Barn Swallows heading south.   had
about half a dozen Black-bellied Plovers, 3 were still black, a Ruddy
Turnstone, and 3 Semi-palmated Plovers. No Sanderlings at all today at the couple of
places we checked out the beach.

Sarah Linney
Cocoa, FL

We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us.
When we see land as a community to which we belong,
we may begin to use it with love and respect. -Aldo Leopold