Marion:  Used to be a large colony near the Fort Pierce Airport (ten  years
ago) --  which we reported on the St. Lucie CBC!  The trees  eventually fell
down and the birds disappeared!
Same situation in Fellsmere!  Gang of them (over 10 years  ago) not far from
I-95 (as you approach Fellsmere)!  Trees fell   --  the birds left!  Both
locations were "givens" on the CBC's (South  Brevard & St. Lucie)  Scarce as hen's
teeth now!
Last I've seen in the two county area was about five years ago.  Bruce
Wetmore and I were surveying a local Golf Course and came upon two  immatures!
Jack Taylor
Vero Beach