Since banded birds are being noted I thought I would relate the Snowy Plover
with multiple leg bands I saw on the Sanibel causewy on the 14th of Sept.
There was another unbanded snowy with it as well as hordes of Sandwich Terns, 2
least terns, many other plovers- wilson's, semipal., blak-bellied, and mcuh
more. very exciting since usually there are birds here but not in such good
concentration.
I have submitted the reoprt to Patuxent, yeah me.
Vince McGrath
Ft. Myers,Fl.