Hi Jack et al,
We also  had a Red-Headed Woodpecker that was somewhat extralimital yesterday.  While
doing the NAMC at Palm Hammock at MINWR I had a very brief look at a larger bird that
flew into a Laurel Oak.... I next glimpsed Black wings with substantial amounts of
white below and then got a look at an all red head and couldn't believe it...these are
pretty rare at the Refuge.  Other decent  birds included 5 Blackburnian warblers, and
5 Gull-billed Terns.  Two Yellow Warblers on Black Point were also interesting.  NO
spoonbills seen!
bob
Merritt Island, Fl