Well, I think that I caught up as well as possible on the Fall
Migration Radar Study, after the seven day utility outage, and
subsequent post-Frances chaos.  There are a number of nights with
no data.  I apologize for these gaps.  I invite you to check out
the surge of migration in wake of Ivan, beginning at...
http://home.comcast.net/~badbirdz3/091504.htm
..and extending through last night's images.

We have certainly seen a increase in migrant activity in the
'hood today.... Northern Parula (2), Black-throated Blue Warbler
(3), Prairie Warbler (1), American Redstart (3), Worm-eating
Warbler (fos), Northern Waterthrush (fos).

--
Noel Wamer
Jacksonville, FL