Hi,

I am from Louisiana and will be visiting Jupiter, FL next week. Would appreciate any help for birding spots in the Jupiter area.  I have looked up a few sites online:  Jupiter Ridge, Jonathan Dickinson State Park, Grassy Waters Preserve, Dupuis Reserve, Hobe Sound Nat. Wildlife Refuge, Hungryland WMA  -  Are these worth visiting for birding?  Any closed due to Frances?  Some better places?  Please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help. Hope Jeanne and Karl keep tracking to the north.  Hurricane Ivan caused us to delay our trip a week as we were supposed to fly out of New Orleans airport on Thursday.  Our son and family in Jupiter were blessed to have gone through Frances will minimal damage.

Thinking of all who were affected by the storms.

Judy Fruge
SW Coastal Louisiana