Hi all,
      Decided to check a few West Pasco seaside parks this morning to see if anything good had blown in yet from Ivan, like Bridled or Sooty Tern.  No such luck, but at Anclote Gulf Park had a bird not usually seen there, a Solitary Sandpiper.  The bird was in a small flock of shorebirds in the flooded meadow including Semi-palmated Plover, Willet, Greater Yellowlegs, Western and Least Sandpipers, and a possible Long-billed Dowitcher.  The Dowitcher was pretty scruffy and I couldn't get it to call so I can't be positive of the id.  Also 47 Monk Parakeets.
       Nearby Key Vista Park was closed due to fallen trees. At Green Key had the following: 12 Black Skimmers, 1 Magnificent Frigatebird, 1 Yellow Warbler, 1 Prairie Warbler, and 1 Northern Waterthrush. Still no Marsh Wrens.

Good birding,
Ray Smart
New Port Richey, FL