What's up all my HOSA playas,

As you all know, the student org. fair is this Wednesday from 10A-3P.  I really, seriously need some help running the show, especially late afternoon.  I'm cramming for back-to-back Nutrition, Pathogens, and Genetics exams starting this Thursday.  I could use the extra time (despite me studying while running the tables).  If there is also an officer who can help close up shop and relieve me, please let me know.

Thank you for all your help, and I'll see you at the fair and the Hope Lodge dinner.

~~Anje Deocampo

P.S.  I'm sending out the directions for Hope Lodge tomorrow for those who need them.