Hi Everyone,
We have a meeting this Thursday at 6:30pm in Larsen Hall Rm.330.  (Larsen is across the street from the Psychology Building, right before the Engineering building on the right hand side.)  This meeting is actually going to be worth 3 pts!!  Most meetings are only worth 1 pt, so if you haven't been able to make it to anything else in the past, please attend this meeting.  The reason this meeting is worth so much is because we have our State HOSA Advisor Lloyd De Vault and our State HOSA President Amy Araya are coming to speak.  We really want to have a good turnout for them!  Our state advisor usually comes only once a year and always has a fun activity planned for us.  So PLEASE attend.
Also a reminder, if you have a t-shirt design, please bring it with you to the meeting.  We also will be talking about 2 upcoming community service events and about the Pre-Health Forum we are putting together with MAPS.
Hope to see ALL of you there!
~Neesha Patel
HOSA at UF President

Rock, jazz, country, soul & more. Find the music you love on MSN Music!