Hey Jimbo(and to all the rest),

Due to Neesha's computer crashing...I'm gonna send out the general email.  We have a meeting tonight at 6:30 PM in Larsen Hall 330.  To get there, you would go down Center Drive (I believe)...it's the road that you would take from the Reitz Union and travel downhill towards Shands....the psychology building will be on your left....Larsen Hall on the right.

Officers are to show up at 6:15PM and tonight is a big meeting...Amy Araya, your current State President, and Lloyd DeVault, your state advisor will make guest appearances.  It's 3 points if you guys show up......come on now, that's mucho dinero right there, and you WON'T have another 3 point meeting, so take advantage of this guys!

Hope to see you guys there!

~~Anje Deocampo
HOSA @ UF Vice-President