Whether its from a mainframe or a client/server environment, a PC or whatever, it sounds, IMHO, like the whole issue of the record value of database material is still in the process of being thought out.

I wonder if the American Bar Association has looked into this in regards to discovery.  Does anybody know?  Is there much material on this?  I would think it valuable to know if there are guidelines on what they can and will attack.  I'm going to take a look at their site but does anybody out there know this already?

Susan Brown
new Millican & Associates employee
Washington, DC