Susan wrote: "Ok, but Moses wrote a record and is listed in the metadata.  I
think the record had 10 points (chuckle)."

So, which is the record copy? The stone tablets are lost and we have several
"versions" of the record in various languages and with various cultural
biases (and trust me, I'm not "ditzing" the scripture, I'm a believer, but
there are multiple interpretations, which is a whole 'nuther subject
completely). And yes, there is a point to this - the data goes in, it gets
revised and the record changes with each revision. See, I'm liking paper
more and more every day (sorry, some Luddite said that).

Sharon G. Blackstock, CRM
Central Records Administrator
Lakewood City Clerk's Office
480 South Allison Parkway
Lakewood CO 80226-3127
303-987-7091 (office)
303-987-7088 (fax)
www.lakewood.org

Lakewood's records management objectives: 1) Information is available when
needed; 2) Records of permanent value are preserved; 3) Non-permanent
records are destroyed per approved retention schedules; 4) Discarded paper
is recycled.