Kristin Detwiler <[log in to unmask]> wrote:Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:47:07 -0500
From: Kristin Detwiler
To: [log in to unmask]

Please forward this on to the members in your organizations:

Due to popular demand, CLASSC will be choosing Hall of Fame recipients among the Fall 2004 Graduating Seniors. Applications are now available online, under the “announcements” section, and they are due TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30TH at 5 PM. One winner will be chosen in each of the following areas: (a) Natural and Mathematical Sciences, (b) Social and Behavioral Sciences, and (c) Humanities.

If you, or anyone you know is interested in being part of the committee that decides the recipients, please have them contact me at [log in to unmask] We need at least one representative from each area of study.

Thanks!

Sincerely,

Kristin Detwiler

CLASSC President