I second this.
I once moved one file room two times in three years.  Once to  reconfigure
and we had some older section and some newer sections.  The  vendor just laid
out new track.  The second time we moved it to another  floor and a much larger
space and different layout.  Some of the previous  tracking was taken up, some
new new tracking put down.  It does  require a finesse and a very well
organized plan to avoid to much confusion  for the department and the employees.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL  35094
205/699-8571
205/699-3278
Celebrating 20 years providing  Records Management Services. 1984-2004