Hey all, I'm heading to Miami for some work at the end of the week and will have Sunday to run around and do some birding.  I need some help with some directions so I can come up with a cunning plan of attack, to see the most birds.
1st off is the Sulfur-bellied flycatcher still being seen?
2nd how is the best way to get to Lucky Hammock from Miami?
3rd Where is the Vermillion flycatcher being seen in the Everglades?
4th Directions to the very secretive Zenaida dove hiding spot (Key Biscayne?)?
5th A sure place for Spot-breasted oriole?
6th Thanks to all that reply and please respond off the list serve.
Thanks
Chris Newton
Davenport, FL