> straightforward manner ("Please stop sending these Plaxo messages to me.
> Please remove me from your lists."), but it didn't work out so easily.
> Not even repeated requests helped.

If i recall correctly, Plaxo messages come from a predictable internet
domain name, but marked as "from" some other address.

A wise person would just black-hole the source address of the machine
actually sending the plaxo messages, not bother to flame the 'sender' (who
really isn't the sender), and not clog up mailing lists with this
pointless discussion.

Just a thought.

--elijah