So, i despise Plaxo with a vehement passion and i'm not willing to
communicate with people who use it.  Thus, i login to their Plaxo request,
remove all data about me except email and change the address either to the
person's address who contacted me, [log in to unmask] or something
obnoxious (i.e. [log in to unmask]).  I've found this does wonders for
getting Plaxo spammers off my back.

[This might be useful for those concerned about Plaxo-esque spam,
regardless of sendee.]

danah

--

and in the face of the great farce of the nuclear age
feminism ain't about equality, it's about reprieve

(ani difranco | danah.org/ani)                      .. musings ..
                                          (zephoria.org/thoughts)