FYI -- I booked my reservation for the Sunbelt 2005 conference hotel today.

The code that is listed on the conference website (and was given in a
previous e-mail) appears to be wrong.

The hotel said that the code for the sunbelt conference rate is A2S.

(The previous info we received stated that it was AS2.  This can be a
problem when they look it up on the computer.)

Sincerely,

David Tindall