 Dear Organizers,

 I did not yet hear anything from you about the acceptance/programming of the conference after abstract submission. Should hotel reservations be done at this stage, though?

 Best,
 Han..

Dr. Han Woo PARK
English site: http://www.hanpark.net
Department of Communication & Information
Yeung Nam University
214-1, Dae-dong, Gyeongsan-si,Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea, Zip Code 712-749