Hello,

> I think a simple e-mail to John will suffice. A few months ago, I was getting requests from John to join one of those network websites. I sent him an e-mail that I was uninterested and to please stop sending me automatic requests. He replied if my request was for a permanent stop which I replied that it was and that was that.

I wish it were that simple. I have asked John several times in the past
to remove me from his list. He usually answers by acting dumb and/or
flaming me. He has told me several times that I am "not on any list",
yet I keep receiving his messages.

Only today I have received *yet another* of his unsolicited "please
confirm your contact details" messages. I have just complained to him
and received yet another flame reply from him.

What an odd guy.

Regards,

Hanno

--