At the moment one of our students is writing his master thesis about viral marketing (as this is called in germany). We did this with an eye on social network analysis, the scale free network approach, the marketing view and the theories about epidemic spreading and non-linear dynamics (but all on a master thesis level). The thesis is supposed to bring together the status quo of research in that field.
Is anybody else of the list members working in that area?

Best regards,
Bettina

--
Dipl.-Phys. Bettina Hoser
Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte

Gebäude 20.20 RZ (Raum 164), Zirkel 2

Telefon: +49.721.608-8407
Telefax: +49.721.608-8403

http://www.em.uni-karlsruhe.de