From: Social Networks Discussion Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Bettina Hoser
Sent: martes, 07 de diciembre de 2004 9:57
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: BzzAgents

At the moment one of our students is writing his master thesis about viral
marketing (as this is called in germany). We did this with an eye on social
network analysis, the scale free network approach, the marketing view and
the theories about epidemic spreading and non-linear dynamics (but all on a
master thesis level). The thesis is supposed to bring together the status
quo of research in that field.
Is anybody else of the list members working in that area?

Best regards,
Bettina

--
Dipl.-Phys. Bettina Hoser
Informationsdienste und elektronische Märkte

Gebäude 20.20 RZ (Raum 164), Zirkel 2

Telefon: +49.721.608-8407
Telefax: +49.721.608-8403

http://www.em.uni-karlsruhe.de