  From: Moses Boudourides
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 1:33 PM
  Subject: Re: White's Identity and Control

  The following is an interesting dissertation on H.C. White's work:

  Reza Azarian (2003)
  The General Sociology of Harrison White
  Department of Sociology
  Stockholm University

  I'm also interested in the answers to your questions (in particular about
  the Lewin-White linkage).

  There used to be a mailing list on Harrison White, which seems to be
  inactive for a long time now. I believe, the people associated with this
  list are also in Socnet and they might want to say something about H.C.
  White (as well as those of his students who happen to be in Socnet).

  Best,

  --Moses Boudourides