**************************************
Please do not respond to this email.

All contact information regarding
this email is contained below.

Thank you
*************************************

Dear TAs,

Several "Teaching with Technology Workshops" have been scheduled and are
available for registration on the Teaching Center web site:
http://teachingcenter.ufl.edu  (Select Resources for Teaching Assistants).
The next workshop, Digital Grade books and Grade-A-Gator, is scheduled for
this Thursday, January 20th, from 5-7 pm.  Attendance at 7 technology
workshops entitles you to a certificate of participation in the Teaching
with Technology Program.  Also, be reminded that UCET is sponsoring  a
workshop "How to "Wake Up" Millennial Brain Cells" from 8:30-noon in 282
Reitz Union on Monday, January 31st.

Questions?  Comments?  Phone me at 392-2010 or email me at the above
address.

Best regards,
Winnie Cooke