ANNOUNCEMENT

Date:   15 September 2005

To:     All UF Graduate Students

From:   K. Cameron Schiller
        UF Graduate Student Council President

RE:     UF GRADUATE STUDENT COUNCIL MEETING: 22 SEPTEMBER 2005

The UF Graduate Student council (GSC) serves as a liaison between graduate
students and the UF administration, and also between graduate students and
UF Student Government.  We give voice to graduate student needs, concerns
and ideas.  The GSC is funded by UF Student Government and, in part, by the
UF Graduate School, and uses its budget to provide a number of services to
graduate students.

Our next meeting will be on Thursday, 22 September 2005 at 6:30 p.m. in Room
C1-9 of the Communicore Building on the UF campus, across from the Health
Science Library in the Health Science Center.  Parking is available at the
parking garage west of the Health Science Center.  Enter through the west
entrance to the Pharmacy wing.

The meeting will cover graduate student health insurance, financial aid and
ways to improve the university.  Pizza and refreshments will be served.

We look forward to seeing you there.  Thank you.