Shalom,

The finalized schedule for the

2nd Annual Israeli Film Festival.

FREE ISRAELI FOOD will be provided on the second night
FREE ISRAELI SNACKS will be provided other nights

MONDAY FEBRUARY 21 AT 7:30PM
Bartrum Hall Room 211
"Turn Left At The End Of The World"
Language:Hebrew w/English subtitles
Length:  108 minutes

Tuesday February 22 at 7:30pm @Hillel
(2020 W. University Avenue)
"The Wisdom of the Pretzel (Chochmat Ha'bageleh)"
Language:  Hebrew with English subtitles
Length: 97 mins

Wednesday February 23 @7:30pm @Hillel
(2020 W. UNIVERSITY AVE.)
"Desperado Square"
Language:  Hebrew with English subtitles
Length:  98 min

Thursday February 24 @ 7:30pm at Hillel
(2020 W. UNIVERSITY AVE.)
"BONJOUR MISIEUR SHLOMI"

Language: Hebrew with English subtitles
Length: 98 min

PLEASE VISIT THE WEBSITE AT: http://ufig.tripod.com/  for detailed information about each movie and directions to viewing locations.

If you need any more information please feel free to conact me via e-mail: [log in to unmask]

I have attached the flier for the event and if you would like to please send it to a few of your friends. Also, if you would like some hard copies to put up around campus, or to give to friends please contact me and I will get you some.

Todah,

Avner Yemin

:-) Keep that smile on your face, Have a nice day.

Do you Yahoo!?