Hello Everyone!
I wanted to thank all of the officers that came out and helped last night and also thanks to all of the members who came to the Pre-Health Forum.  I hope you all received some very useful information!  For those of you who did not get a chance to fill out the evaluation (including officers), please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] with some feedback about which schools you were interested in, which speakers you found to be the most helpful, overall how you felt the forum was, and any improvements we could make.
Also, our first general meeting (worth 2 points) will be held on Feb. 3rd in the Reitz, Rm. 284 at 8:30pm.  Sorry the time is later than usual, but that was the ony time we could get a room.  If you know of anyone who would be interested in HOSA, please bring them along.
Hope to see you there!
~Neesha Patel
HOSA at UF President