I inaccurately assumed that everyone here who wanted a Gmail account had
one.  If you want one, just drop me a line and i will happily invite you.

danah

--

and in the face of the great farce of the nuclear age
feminism ain't about equality, it's about reprieve

(ani difranco | danah.org/ani)                      .. musings ..
                                           (zephoria.org/thoughts)