Dear all,

I am trying to create a 913 x 913 blank matrix but can't do it in an Excel spreadsheet, which only allows for 256 columns. I have a list of 913 names and want to transpose those 913 "rows" and create 913 columns, so that I can have the matrix I need. But this is not possible with Excel. I checked out UCINET, but the spreadsheet editor is limited to 255 columns.

I would need your help, please. Is there any spreadsheet program that allows to work with around 1,000 columns?

Would really appreciate your help,

Thanks,
Peter