Dear Socnetters,

May I urgently have your attention. The last two years I conducted extensive
research in the area of inter-organizational networking. In particular I
investigated the relation of (egocentric) network size (in terms of number
of relationships) and its effects on the organization forming these
relationships. This I presented a working paper and thesis in the field of
Organization Science for which I graduated cum laude (Tilburg University,
the Netherlands). Learn more to click at <
<http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=32608>
http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=32608>
<http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=32608>
http://www.ecademy.com/node.php?id=32608

However, I am still eager to conduct more research on this issue. Therefore
I would like to apply for a PhD position. The candidature I am looking for
could be at a faculty of Organization Science, Business Science, Management
Science or Sociology.

I'll hope that anyone of you can deliver some suggestions to me or any other
recommendations which University might be interesting or is looking for a
PhD Candidate.

Kind regards

Dennis Havermans