I am writing an article on the various applications of SNA.  I am
including some paragraphs on non-human networks.  I know about the
protein networks, the electric grid, the nervous system of the worm,
etc.

I would like more information on animal networks.  I remember Karen
Stephenson talking about gorilla grooming networks and I have seen the
recent interesting work on dolphin and guppy networks.  I recently
helped map a Cow network, and via Google found references to networks
of giraffes, seals, and chimps.  I am focused on actual mapping versus
simulations.

Any other interesting animal networks that are currently under the
radar?

Valdis