Subject:        Communication Networks Paper
Date:   Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:13:14 -0500 (EST)
From:   Corey Liberman <[log in to unmask]>

To whom it may concern,

My name is Corey Liberman and I am currently a graduate student at Rutgers
University.  I was recently reading an online version of a paper dealing
with problems relating to response rates when conducting network studies.
:
:
Also, I am attempting to locate a few recent articles that discuss a
simlilar issue: response rates when a network scholar attempts to use
ego networks to study community networks...might you be able to offer
some suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance for your time.

Sincerely Yours,

Corey Liberman