If you intend to pay INSNA membership fees or Sunbelt registration fees
by check,
please make sure the check is payable to  "SFU - INSNA".

My university has changed its security policy and it will not accept the
cheque unless
it says "SFU".  If the check is payable  to "INSNA", I will have to send
it back to you
and ask for a replacement made out to "SFU - INSNA".

To speed things up, I've tried adding "SFU" myself to some of  the
checks before
sending them through. They don't like this and have asked me not to
"doctor" the checks.

Please make sure your check is made out  to "SFU - INSNA".

many  thanks,
Bill