When you pay your INSNA membership or Sunbelt registration fees by
check, there are two important things you must do:

1. Make sure the check is payable to"SFU - INSNA"   The 'SFU' part is
essential.

2. Please make sure that Your Name appears on the check and along with
your on a piece of paper that accompanies the check.  I have received
several checks from universities or organizations that give me no clue,
other than the dollar amount, whose fees the checks are meant to pay.
The dollar amount isn't enough because many people pay the same dollar
amount, and some checks are meant to pay the fees of more than one person.

thank you very much
Bill