Hello All,

I'm currently preparing an electronic survey of contacts among ca. 175
organizations. In order to avoid respondent fatigue, I need a clever way
of designing the questionnaire so that the list of 175 nodes doesn't
seem quite so overwhelming. Ideally, I'd like to capture 5 different
relation types.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to design this questionnaire to
make it user-friendly? Examples of surveys that others have administered
would be particularly helpful.

Many thanks in advance.

Beate

Beate Sissenich