Dear Listmembers,

We've looked at a number of programs available via the homepage and
would like recommendations on a software program to analyze the data
from the following study:

With a total group of 50 egos,
for each ego we will identify all persons who interact with ego during
one week
    and the content of each interaction (what ego gave and received).

This data will be collected at four different time periods, 6 months
apart.

We will want to look at the size of the networks, what was given and
received,
    and how these things vary by demographic variables (both ego &
others) and contextual variables at each time period.

A secondary interest is in looking at interactions among nonego network
members.

Thank you for taking the time to review and respond to this request.

Sincerely,
Lisa Kelley PhD, RN
David Reed, PhD, Statistician