I would like to thank the many readers of this list for all the helpful information they have given me re my coming February trip to SW Florida.

I would like to add Bill Pranty's "Birders Guide to Florida" to the Florida Atlas and Audubon volumes I am taking along.  It is not in stock at Amazon and ABA says that a new edition will be ready in Spring 2005.  Does anyone know where I could get a used or cheap copy for my February trip?  I could then replace it with the new edition when it becomes available?

This is an amazingly knowledgeable and helpful group, and I have learned a great deal from so many of you.
Again, many thanks,

Barbara Siegel  [log in to unmask]