Hey Everyone, I am considering making a run to the keys next week to look for the two spindalis that have been seen.  I have never birded the keys and was wondering if anyone had some tips.  I will probably be going down and back from Flamingo in one day but might stay over night.  Has anyone seen either of the birds recently?  Any other tips or places to check?  I have Pranty's guide but haven't looked at it for the keys yet.  Thanks for the help.

Drew Fulton
Orlando, FL

Drew Fulton
Infinite Horizons Photography