I am sending this to the list where both my message and Roy's reply  failed
to go through an automatic, but faulty, addressed mailer.

Barbara

Sorry - I knew the minute I hit the "send" button that I had brought up the
wrong address!

Roy

Barbara Passmore <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Roy, I am very glad to see you using the archives. Just one thing, the
address to use for search commands (and all commands, in fact) is:

This FLORIDABIRDS-L address is just for posts and won't get you to the
archives.

You will notice in replying, I have deleted both the "heading" and the
bottom banner. Neither is needed and the bottom banner is attached with
every posting, creating double banners when not deleted from the message
replied to.

Please resend your message which is correctly stated to the LISTSERV
address.

Barbara Passmore

search MINWR in floridabirds-l from 04-12-25 to 04-12-31