Greeting
Lloyd Davis, Dotty Robbins and I found the Black-throated Gray Warbler at
3400 South Seacreast Blvd., in Boynton Beach, also know as Seacrest Scrub Natural
Area. I was with a large flock of Pine Warblers about 75 yards down the
yellow marked Pinelands Trail(?)  WE found it about 10:30 this AM. I believe it is
an adult female. The trick is to find the big flock and sort thru them.
Sorry for the late post. I just got back to my computer.

"So many species so little time"
John Hintermister
Gainesville, FL.