Hello all - sorry this is late but I've been enormously busy with all
the procrastinating I didn't get done last year.

Here are some nice close-ups of some of the usual suspects for Pasco
County. All of them were in Port Richey except the Hawk which was in
Wesley Chapel.

I'm not sure on the hawk ID, but the rest are Red-Bellied Woodpecker,
Mocking Bird, Robin.
I'm not sure of #7455

and the rest look like Yellow Rumped Warblers and maybe a Prarie
Warbler... So many different markings...

Enjoy

http://www.floridabirds.org/PASCO1204/

Lance A. Rothstein
New Port Richey