While doing my Red-cockaded Woodpecker survey yesterday in the Croom
Track on Brooksville I found myself literally surrounded by Am.
Goldfinches (200+). Mixed in the flock were several Pine Siskins!

I only pass this along as there are unprecedented numbers of goldfinch
in FL this winter and one should peruse the flocks very carefully, not
only by sight but sound  You may be rewarded.

As this flock is 1/4 mile into the woods and not on a trail I have not
given directions.

--
Murray Gardler
9400 Merriweather Drive